Last Updated: Saturday, 16 May 2015 07:33
Address: 120 Marston Lane, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9AD [Google Map]
History: The land for the cemetery was purchased in January 1873, and plans were drawn by George Taylor from September of that year. The plans produced were accepted, with the amendment that the Nonconformist chapel should be built in brick rather than iron as first proposed. The cemetery was consecrated on 5 November 1874. [Park and Gardens Description]
Buy the NNWFHS Bedworth Cemetery Burial CD by clicking here. Members should ensure they are logged in to receive their discount.